May 7, 2009

Long time! Now we catch up?

Long time no update! Its been such a long time I had a working internet connection. XD I would have updated sooner but apparently I'm not allowed to update my blog at work, even on my breaks. Apparently blogging is the first step towards the impending penguin apocalypse. Its going to happen anyways, and me being the penguin fan that I am, welcome the change in leadership. ^^o Anyways, I've got quite a bit to update now.








This was the starts for a guild contest on gaia. I didn't finish in time to enter, but I do eventually plan on finishing it. Its a fun little shot, I think.














This is a sketch of my .hack character Mayu. I tried a newer look for her to make her fit into the //root storyline, since she was origianlly for the //sign storyline.











Black Rock Shooter! I adore black rock shooter's design.










These are for the game I am helping to make for our guild. Savage Arts 2! The first one was so funny, I can't wait to see what boss has to offer in the second one.









This is a WIP for a contest that I plan on entering for JCofRedFlame on DA I makes such adorable characters. To bad she's so evil








Anyways! Thats just a bit of what I've been working on. O hope you all enjoyed the update! I totally look forward to updating more often now! <3 Definitely tell me what you think. Especially any glaring problems on the WIPs.

See ya!

2 comments:

Mellissa said...

Awesome! I looove all of the new art. I can't wait to see them finished.

George said...

Hello



I saw your site today. Mind if we exchange banner? my traffic is good. shoot me an email if you are ok with it.



George


my email george@e2046.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin