Sep 18, 2008

Sketch Collection 1

Long time no update. So other then my being totally lazy on the artings. I have started work for the RPG of impending doom for our guild on Gaia. Been totally crazed on setting up the site for our guild projects. I think its working out pretty well. I decided to make the site with Wordpress as the heart of the site. It was the easiest way I could think of for everyone to be able to contribute to the site. It's working out pretty well actually. It you want to see the site it is here.

Anyways, other then that I've been doing a bunch of 5 minute sketches on Kinsaki for my art shop "5 Minutes to Die" It's been a big help in getting my speed up. XD The results is kind of cute.

And here's the banner. lol I thought it was pretty funny.


Other then that here are a few random bits for you to see what I've been up to.






This is the spicy cannon. I little joke from the one pannel comic at our guild. It prolly made even less sense in context.









These are some of the sprites I've been working on for the game. lol I have a lot to do still as far as artwork. There are 13 characters all of which need sprites, faceplates and fullbody shots. And maybe a few event shots. lol It will be epic win when its done.

2 comments:

CottonCandy said...

wow.. ur blog looks interesting.. im gonna link you.. ;)

Unknown said...

^^o Thank you! I liked yours too. *You've been blogrolled*

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin