Aug 22, 2008

Tutorial! *sort of*

I made a short movie of myself drawing an image. It was sort of an on the fly thing to test my new desktop recorder so the image is nothing special. I don't know how many of these I'll end up making since it lags my computer pretty bad, but I'll try to make some more useful ones in the future.










And the finished image:










A few others that I have yet to post.







This was made as a joke on Menewsha since I was new and had no clothing. Now everyone just thinks its funny and cute. XD















These are two of a 4 part 4Koma comic I'm working on featuring some of the guild members from Savage arts on Gaia. XD
















A fan art of Black Rock Shooter! I love her design. It sort of lacks a background right now.
I still can't think of anything.











A line art of a design I'm going to try to make for me and my friend Heidi. Gothic lolita style is so cute.
















This was another commission for Creature
on Kinsaki. The wings were a pain in the rear.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin