Dec 13, 2007

Much to do!

Holidays are so stressful. Luckily the semester ends soon and I can finally get to some art workins. The unfortunate thing is both my computers have issues... Photoshop is out of the question because it eats computer resources and makes the computer shut down. Sad day. The other is just dead and I can't find the XP installation disc. Either way I WILL get some artwork done!






I found this program named Sai. It has some lovely acrylic looking effects to it. I love it. It wont eat my computer either so I can work for hours on a picture.















This was drawn as a present for a friend. Her name is Twee. She's fun to draw. ^^o
















Here is the screenshot of the progress on my doujinshi cover.












A fan art from Eternal Sonata. This game is so cute. ^^o I had to barrow my friend's Xbox to play it. He's so sweet!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin