Sep 13, 2007

Sketch dump

Lots-a sketchy, dumpy-ness for today...





My Pixel fighter sketch. XD I always jump on the banwagon a little too late. I kind of like the outfit. I really like the outstretched hand. The rest can die.

















My friend Asha asked me to draw her a picture. She wanted me to design her an outfit too. XD I think this lo
oks slightly like the garishly girly outfits you kind on Hentai games. lolz She said she like butterflies, handbags and the infinity symbol. I tried to use all of these and incorporated her usual dress and personality into the mix.
















This is a quick sketch of Father and son, Raiden and Angelus. I tried to give them a more traditional dress, but it turned out rather badly.













In true Lahara style she is flipping off the camera. Thats the Lahara I know and love. A quick face shot. I think its displays a lot of... ehem... Personality...
















Another face shot. This time of me. XD Not quite as vibrant as Lahara's














I love drawing Disgaea fan-art. I decided to draw them in bathing suit format. They look so cute. I really like how Etna turned out. Flonne looks cute too. Not sure if I like the way Laharl came out though.














Corvo and Rhies seem to be my favorite romantic couple these days. It's all Heidi's fault she made such cute characters. XD That and it always makes her squee happiness when I draw them.













My little Princey Poo Angelus. You know his mom would love to dress him in this. Frilly froo froo crap. I just felt like being mean to him.
















Lahara again. she said if she had a weapon it would have to be a sai. The hands are a bit odd on this one I think I will fix it when I CG.














I'm not very good at action shots. I think thats the main thing keeping me from drawing out my own manga. This is just a practice drawing actions. It was a valiant try, but alas, FAIL! His feet look wonky to me. Thats what bugs me the most.

1 comment:

Mellissa said...

Heeeey. I had no idea that you had a sketch blog. Neato. And I know what you mean about the lack of a messaging system.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin