Mar 2, 2008

Forsuth! A new post!

Been a while. A bit of a wild ride as far as my life goes. So much drama I was about to aslpode. Hopefully it is all done now, but thats not why we're here! The arts man! The arts! So here we go!








This sketch was done as a freebie for my art auction running right now. I thought it was kind of pretty.














This was another for my auction. ^^o it was all cyute and chibi like. The person it was make for loved it too.
















Also for my auction. I love the person's avatar. Its so adorable!



















Quite possibly my least favorite of the freebies. I didn't really like the request. The requester was rude to boot and never said thank you.


















This was a fun request. The Kiki was so fun to draw and it turned out so cyute!















The work in progress! The grass is a pain in my behind but its sooo worth it. It looks so great!

















Start of a collab between one of my friends! I loved the drawing. Twas so cyute!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin