Jan 24, 2008

Oekakiness-ess-esss

Been Oekaki-ing on Zombie Jamboree. XD I love that place. I've got a bit more progress on some other projects too.






This one is Princess Sapphire. I LOVE her design. I wanna cosplay as her sometime. She would be so cyute!
















I'm missing working on my doujin. Drew this to sort of feel creative on it again. It worked! Now if only my computer worked too.











This one still needs some work but its so close to what I want. SO CLOSE! The flames need some work as well as his shirt. Loveles Shiku. This is such an old drawing. XD













Laying down the flats for this one. I'm feeling bad cause so many people actually finished their Christmas gifts while my person only got a line art.





Thats all for now. XD Such a pansy ass update.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin